Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lip plumping serum any good ?

Some are, some aren%26#039;t. I%26#039;m guessing the pricier ones are better quality. I don%26#039;t use them because I don%26#039;t like the way they feel.
Lip plumping serum any good ?
I think that some of them are good and some of them really just don%26#039;t make a difference. One that i like to use is Stilla Plumping gloss, in Berry Mint. you can buy this at Saphora. This is a good gloss that plumps my lips, but it dosn%26#039;t sting like some of the others can. One that i would not recomend is this one by two faced cosmetics, because i tried it and it really stings!!
Lip plumping serum any good ?
I%26#039;ve tried a few and they work ok. They make your lips tingle and only last for like an hour. They are worth trying though, you should try DuWop Lip Venom. You can buy it at Sephora: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh...

No comments:

Post a Comment